As a Wellhead Equipment Manufacturers, share with you. A flat gate valve is a
sliding valve whose closing member is a parallel gate. The closing member may be
a single shutter or a double shutter with a spreading mechanism therebetween.
The pressing force of the gate to the valve seat is controlled by the medium
pressure acting on the floating gate or floating valve seat. If it is a double
gate plate gate valve, the expansion mechanism between the two gates can
supplement this pressing force.
Slab Gate Valve
Slab Gate Valve can be divided into manual flat gate valve, pneumatic flat gate valve and electric flat gate valve according to the driving mode. According to the use and occasion, it can be divided into diversion hole flat gate valve, non-diversion hole flat gate valve, oil field flat gate valve, pipeline flat gate valve and gas flat gate valve, etc.
1. This series of products adopts a new type of floating seal structure, which is suitable for oil and natural gas pipelines with a pressure not greater than 15.0MPa and a temperature of -29 to 121°C. It is used as a control medium for opening and closing and regulating devices. The product has a novel structural design. , Appropriate material selection, strict testing, light operation, strong corrosion resistance, wear resistance, erosion resistance, is an ideal new equipment in the petroleum industry.
2. Structural characteristics and working principle
1. Adopt floating valve seat, two-way opening and closing, reliable sealing and flexible opening and closing.
2. The rams are provided with guide bars for precise guidance, and the sealing surfaces are spray welded with hard alloy to resist erosion.
3. The valve body has a high load-bearing capacity and the channel is straight-through. When fully open, it is similar to the gate diversion hole and straight pipe, and the flow resistance is very small. The valve stem uses composite packing and multiple seals, which makes the seal reliable and low friction.
4. When closing the valve, turn the handwheel clockwise to move the shutter down to the bottom. Due to the pressure of the medium, the inlet seal seat is pushed towards the direction of the shutter to form a larger seal specific pressure, thus forming the first seal . At the same time, the shutter is pressed against the sealing seat at the outlet end to become a double seal.
5. Due to the double seal, wearing parts can be replaced without affecting the work of the pipeline. This is an important feature that our products take priority over similar products at home and abroad.
6. When the shutter is opened, turn the handwheel counterclockwise to move the shutter, and the diversion hole and the channel hole intersect. As the shutter rises, the through hole gradually increases, and when the limit position is reached, the diversion hole coincides with the channel hole, and it is fully opened at this time.
Our company also sells Wellhead Equipment, please contact us.